Skip survey header

Relay's Registrar Forms

Below is where you will find links to all Relay's Registrar forms and related applications which are also made available on Relay’s Support Center.

Please reach out to the Registrar’s Office at if you need some help determining the appropriate form to fill out. We are more than happy to help you out.

Academic Records & Enrollment Verification

Please use the links below to request a copy of your Relay transcript or an enrollment verification letter confirming your Relay enrollment.
We are unable to fulfill an official transcript request if there is a bursar hold on your account.** Students with a balance greater than $0 are on a bursar hold. As an alternative, we will send you an unofficial copy. Please submit an additional transcript request form once your hold is resolved (i.e., you no longer have a balance greater than $0 due to Relay). Check Nelnet to see if you have a balance due to Relay.

**unless otherwise determined by state- and/or program-specific legislation (i.e., CA, CT, LA, MA, MN, NY, OH, WA)
Disclosure Forms 

Please use the link below to tell us not to disclose any, or all, of your directory information. Changes to Enrollment

Please use any of the appropriate links below if you would like to make any changes to your Relay enrollment. Please note that the student update form to is tell us if there has been any changes to your personal information, employment, and to request a switch in major.

Relay certifies veteran's enrollment to receive extra benefits. You can read more about the Post 9/11 GI Bill here and FAQs here. If you believe you are eligible for this program, please apply for your Certificate of Eligibility (COE) before submitting Relay's form. At this time, Relay can only certify matriculated students enrolled in certain programs which you can view here.